Just follow these easy step-by-step directions.
1. Have students put paper bag inside of shirt.
2. Put brown paint in student's hand.
3. Paint student's arm (tree trunk) and fingers (branches).
4. Have student spread fingers, place arm and hand on shirt.
5. Pull student's arm off shirt. It will be stuck on!
6. Put green paint on sponge.
7. Have students use the sponge to stamp leaves on tree.
8. Place sheet with words inside of shirt.
9. Trace words with black paint. WALLAH!!
Use Scribbles shirt paint--dries quick and washes off students easily, whatever doesn't come off with water will peel off like dried glue.
Complete in stages--all tree trunks and branches, then leaves, and then words.
Use simple shape for leaves (squares, rectangles)--easy to cut sponges and easy for students to handle.
Use large simple font for words. Print out on computer--makes aligning and spacing it super easy.