U NO U R A FRST GRAD TCHR WIN ....

I thought I would join the party at The Inspired Apple and share some thoughts...



You Know You are a First Grade Teacher When....

.... U KN RD THEZ WRDZ!

... the ENTIRE audience applauds and cheers when you sing, no matter how bad it may sound!

... one of your favorite authors is STILL Dr. Seuss!

... capital letters and punctuation marks make you SMILE!

... you STILL color with crayons in your free time!

... you use the words "FREE TIME"!

... you use the restroom daily on a schedule, even on the weekend!

... you hear your name being called ALL day long and it's not mommy!

... you don't mind being called mommy, grandma, and yes sometimes even daddy at work!

... the "S" word is stupid and the "B" word is but!

... you turn 7 every year on your birthday!

... your favorite store is The Dollar Tree!

... you can do all the MATH problems in your head!

... you took the time to read this post!

5 comments

Kim said...

Wekk said! You are very clever for a Friday evening! I applaud you! I enjoyed reading your post!

Gladys said...

My favorite store is DEFINITELY Dollar Tree!

~Gladys
Once Upon a Time in First Grade

Rachel said...

HA! I'm loving the title of your post (and I loved how I had no problem reading it!). I never thought of telling the kids that I'm turing 7 years old. Next year (on my 30th!) I'm totally going to do that!
-Rachel
edlink123.blogspot.com

Kathy Thomas said...

Luv it! Thnks fr shrng!
Kathy

Abby said...

So true about doing all the math problems in your head!!! I bet I get asked a "hard" math problem at least 4-5 times day: Mrs.M, do you know wht 100+100 is?!

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!