Saturday, August 27, 2011

Under Construction..

SORRY for the mess but I am currently trying to design my own blog.  As you can see I learn by trial and error!  Wish me luck...


  1. Kathy it is looking awesome so far!!I love how it is similar to your previous color scheme but all new!
    Kristen :)

  2. THANKS Kristen and Kimberly...I liked the color scheme I had in the free template. I've been searching since this summer for something that I REALLY liked. This isn't totally from scratch. I got a Blog in a Box. I have been editing my heart out. I'm trying to get a layered background look. The background has been my BIGGEST HEADACHE!

  3. LOVE this template! Adorable! And you're doing a great job so far!

    3rd Grade Gridiron

  4. Love the new look, Kathy! I can't wait to see the finished product!

  5. THANKS Dana and Gayla! I can't wait to see the finished product either!


THANKS for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...