CONGRATS to...


That would be ...


I was so pleased with everyone who took time to participate and leave comments that I decided to double the number of winners!


Those winners are...


Winners please email me directly and I will get those games out to you.

If you are still interested in the games, everything in my store is on sale for 20% off through Columbus Day (I extended the sale an extra day because of my extra day off...due to a furlough day.)

If you don't want the whole game pack you can get the games individually.  Stop by and check it out!


P.S.  I am finishing up some new games to go with some of my favorite Halloween literature.

2 comments

Sandra said...

yay!! so excited!

what's your email?

Kathy said...

KLaw715053@aol.com

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!