Monday, October 31, 2011

ORANGE Day...Big Success!

We had a GREAT day in First Grade with lots of ORANGE goings on! We spent the day reading with friends.  We took a break to play ORANGE Bingo in the morning and eat Orange snacks in the afternoon.

 How did you get your ORANGE on?


  1. My kids in my Reading Intervention groups all enjoyed the Orange activities, with many thanks to you! (They were in grades 3-5).♥♫

  2. We had orange day, too! We played orange bingo and ate our orange snacks... this is going to be a new tradition in my room from now on!

  3. I just found your orange day posts, and wish I had seen them sooner! This is a great idea, and I hope to use it next year. Thank you for sharing!

  4. I'm so doing this next year! I didn't know about it until it was too late..but I'm definitely doing it next year!


THANKS for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...