Ten Timid Ghosts


This is a GREAT read aloud for Halloween and subtraction!

I got a couple bags of 60 mini ghost erasers for $1.00 at Target to act out the subtraction in the book. I also got pumpkins and bats for more math fun!


I created a game to practice subtraction number sentences to go with the book.  It is posted in my Teachers Pay Teachers store and on sale through tomorrow for 20% off.

Take a peek...


Click the picture to grab a copy of my subtraction activity to go with the book.


The first two people to leave a comment will get a free copy of the game!

10 comments

Kristin said...

LOVE THIS BOOK! Thank you for sharing! :)
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Beverly Elrod said...

Wow! I love it! Thanks for sharing your talent and literature!

Anonymous said...

This would be perfect for my math stations right now!

cfriedauer@hotmail.com

Kathy said...

Congrats to Kristin and Beverly!! Email me directly and I will send out the game!!

THANKS for playing along!
Kathy

Rachel said...

Argh! Just missed it! I do love this book.

Rachel
Ed Link - First Grade

Laurie said...

Love your games!

Kimberly said...

I don't know that book. I'm gonna have to check it out now though. Thanks for sharing it!
Kimberly
Funky First Grade Fun

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy your posts.

Tracy said...

I love reading this book! This is such a great idea.

Lisa said...

Precious!!

http://livelaughandlovetolearn.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!