No Drummers Drumming

Before you read on, I just want to say 


to everyone for joining me each evening during my 12 Days of Christmas.  I wanted to do something a little different and have some fun.  I think I have accomplished both.

THANKS for all your kind words and encouragement to me!  You have no idea how much they mean.
  
I hope that I have brought a little to your world of teaching and learning through these gifts.

I would also like to apologize but I could not honor everyone's requests if you missed a gift.

If you got last night's Color by Code, there was a mistake on the ornament.  THANKS Rachel!

Click the picture below to grab a corrected copy.  If you bought it, last night, please go back and download it again.


AND with that here's my last day of Christmas...



On TWELFTH Day of Christmas my blogger gave to me...

Another fun book/poem book to read!


I took a poem that I found and turned it into a book for everyone to read.

I also created a student version.


Click here to grab a copy of both.  ENJOY!!

Remember to PLEASE leave a comment below to let me know that you grabbed a copy so I can have some kind of idea how many are grabbed up. THANKS!

**These downloads will only be available for two hours from 8:00 pm-10:00 pm EST tongiht.  I'm giving everyone an extra hour!

After that time, it will be only be available in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.

Stop by later tonight or tomorrow because I will be giving away a couple of sets of EVERYTHING in my 12 Days of Christmas.  So if you missed something along the way, here's another chance to pick it up.

See you later!

34 comments

kinderpond said...

Saaawwwwweeeeeetttt deal! I was watching the clock this time!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing :) I can't wait to share with the kids in Wisconsin.


Jennifer

Heather said...

This is cute. Thanks for sharing your hard work. Merry Christmas!

Carla said...

Adorable book!! So excited to read it to my kiddos!! I love everything you make! Will definitely tune in to the giveaways tonight and tomorrow! Thanks so much!

Sandra said...

Thanks for the freebie!! My kiddos and I really appreciate it! :)

smatadam@gmail.com

Samantha said...

Thanks for all the great freebies!

Samantha
msbeattie-samantha.blogspot.com

aes17 said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!

Tammy said...

Oh yay!! I missed the ones this weekend. You are so very nice, and my creator hero!
Thank you.
Tammy

Rachel said...

Can I just tell you how much I've appreciated all of these?! We go until next Wednesday (the 21st!) and those last three days and going to jammed packed with all your great activities. It's going to be so much fun! Thanks again!
Rachel
Ed Link - First Grade

Amy Harris said...

such a cute story! thanks (:

Mrs. Stephenson said...

Thanks! You're amazing! :)

Marilyn said...

I, too, have seen this poem somewhere, but can't remember where. I know your version is cute! Thanks.♥♫

Jennifer K. said...

So cute! Thank you for sharing! I missed some of the days, so I will definitely be back tomorrow night!

Jennifer 2 Herding Kats in Kindergarten

Lori said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I do appreciate your generosity and thoughtfulness for sharing all your wonderful activities with us! I don't know what I'll do tomorrow night when my clock strikes 6!!

luckeyfrog said...

Thanks! They are wonderful.

Jen R said...

Thank you so much for all your fun these last 12 days! Though I'm kind of bummed I don't need to watch the clock to get your stuff anymore! lol
Jen Ross
The Teachers’ Cauldron

kbronson2000 said...

Thank You!

Amanda Taylor said...

Thanks again!

Angelica Potter said...

Thank you so much for all of the freebies. You are such a sweet lady.

CancelBlogger said...

I have LOVED all the freebies you have shared!! THANK YOU so much!!!! I'm working 8 more days...all your goodies will fit perfectly into my last week next week:)

Mrs. Lott said...

Thank you! We loved your Christmas Tree, Christmas Tree today at school! I am sure this will be a hit too!

goobers51 said...

Your generosity epitomizes the spirit of Christmas! Thanks so much! Pam

Tracy said...

Yea, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Gayla said...

That is the cutest book! I love the reindeer!

Sass Class said...

Thank you for doing this. What is my kitchen timer going to do after school now. I think I forgot on both Sundays but grabbed the rest of them. I haven't thanked you every night. SORRY!!! The kids have loved the stories. Glad to see there is another one today.

Jennifer said...

So cute!! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Thanks so much!

Jen said...

Yay! Thank you... and thanks for the extended time! I just walked in the door, and my 1YO had my computer turned off! I panicked! Pheew! I got here in time! :)

Andrea Mcilvain said...

You have always accomplished what you set out to do! Thanks SO much for your generosity!

Anne said...

Cute book - thanks!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!!!

bookladybugs said...

Thanks for all the great giveaways! I loved them and so did my kiddos! Today one of my little ones wanted to know what I had "grabbed" for them today!!

Kristy said...

Thanks for making this! I've made a book like this in the past for my students, but this one is much cuter!

Teachin' First

Justin said...

The upside of purchasing from a merchant is that the merchant has a notoriety in question and would not have any desire to offer you a failure. There's a great deal to consider. In case you're a decent repairman you would be less frightened of finding a couple of issues in the motor, and you may will to take a risk. In the event that you don't know much about settling bicycles you might need to avoid taking any unnecessary risks. Cash Advance San-diego

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!