Sunday, April 29, 2012

May is Here!

Yes, it's true...

The May Math & Literacy Color by Codes is completed and posted!



Math skills included are addition, subtraction, fractions. and rounding to the nearest 10.

Literacy skills included are nouns, verbs, adjectives, digraphs, and contractions.

Check them out at ...


Here's a sample...


to differentiate number words and color words for Mother's Day. This one is different form the one included in the set.

Click the picture above to grab your own copy. ENJOY!

By the way, the first 4 people to leave a comment below will get the May set for FREE!!
DON'T FORGET to leave your email!

15 comments:

  1. It looks great!



    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!

    heathernnance@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!

    Ashley
    apadgett2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these!

    Kate
    dancinqueenks23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS to Kate, Ashley, Heather, and Delighted!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these so much! They are already on my wishlist.
    Thanks Kathy!

    Swimming into Second

    swimmingintosecond@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn, too late BUT headed to get them right now!!! Thanks...thses look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am obsessed with these and so are my kiddos.

    Thank you!


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just put this on my wish list! The April pack saved me so many times this month! Love, love, love these!
    Lisa
    Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the great freebie! My kiddos love these soooooo much:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used it in my class and the kids loved it!!! Thanks for sharing!!
    seward509@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. My kids love these! I guess I will have to break down over the summer & start purchasing them for next year. Thanks again! Love your blog! Jackie
    jackie@acsnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh pooh. Thanks for the freebie though!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So Cute! I love it! You have a great blog, I hope you will check mine out, I am your newest follower.
    Dana
    www.funin1stgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...