but something happened to those pesky birds when I cut and pasted them into the new file. The font sizes and spacing changed. I have gone back and fixed them.
I also edited the rhombuses in the 2D shape activity. Someone suggested that I change the angles so the students would not be confused and could definitely tell the difference in the rhombus and the square in the activity. So I did.
Be sure to click on the picture, download again and save over the other document.
Since I have changed the files, I am extending the time to 1 more week before they go back into the vault.
Now I'm going to finish up the Back to School July/August set of Color by Codes.
I'm also working on a couple more fonts. The only problem is...
they all look like my handwriting. Go figure!