Saturday, December 08, 2012

It's Not Eight Maids-a-Milking...



On the EIGHTH Day of Christmas, my blogger gave to me...

A NEW concentration game to practice prepositions...



Click the picture above to grab your very own copy.  ENJOY!!

**These downloads will only be available for one hour from 8:00 pm-9:00 pm EST.  

After that time, it will be only be available for purchase in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.

I only have one request. 

PLEASE leave a comment below to let me know that you grabbed a copy so I can have some kind of idea how many are grabbed up. THANKS!

See you tomorrow for another gift!



30 comments:

  1. Thank you... This is perfect for my 1st graders-they will love it! Another - absolutely adorbale and practical resource from the Great Kathy Law! Love your stuff... You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the eighth day of Christmas! :)

    Bren P.
    The Teacher Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another fantastic freebie:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a bunch!! I just love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one busy little elf! Thank you!! (AGAIN!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much. I love the way that you made labels for the backs of the cards! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Kathy. My kiddos will love this gift. Your activities are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I made it today! Looks great! Thanks for sharing the great stuff!! :)

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the freebie. love it

    mondragondrea@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! I remembered just in time. :)
    Life with Mrs. L

    ReplyDelete
  12. I missed it again! I've only gotten it a few times so far. I need to set my alarm clock to remind me, lol. Anyway - thanks for such a wonderful opportunity to snag these freebies. I'll be visiting TpT to purchase this one.

    ✞Heather
    Swinging Through Second Grade
    hdawntn@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the kind of thing that makes time differences just plain "yucky".
    ;P

    Tomorrow I am setting an alarm and going to just WALK AWAY FROM CLEANING to get here on time. :D

    Love everything you've been sharing Kathy!
    ❤Dragonflies in First ❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing [yesterday]!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...