Deals of the Day!



I happened to be at Target this morning to find some EXCELLENT DEALS!



Everything in the DOLLAR SPOT with a Purple Dot was 70% off! I got these for 30 cents each minus and extra 5% for using my Red Card. You can't beat that!

Then I went across the street to Michaels to use my 25% off coupon I got in my email.


The Pocket Chart was on clearance for $4.99. The foam counters that I make dice out of were $1. The color card stock was on sale for $3.33. Then applied my coupon and got more GREAT deals!

*I always stock up on this card stock at Michaels when it is on sale. It is great for game cards and game boards. If you don't print in colored ink, just print in black ink on different colored card stock!

5 comments

Tamera Wilson said...

I wanted to stay in my PJs all day, but looks like I may have to go to Target!

Stop by and check out my Give Away on my blog and my new Vocabulary Activity for Skippyjon Jones in my TPT store!

:)
Tamera
MyHeartBelongsinFirst
Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I would say that it was a successful shopping trip for you! Thanks for sharing, now here's hoping I can find the same steals around here!!
❤Mrs. McKown
Little Literacy Learners

Unknown said...

I would love to have a copy. What an awesome shopper you are. You found some great deals!
Michelle
Mjaquillard@oregoncs.org

Teach Junkie said...

You definitely scored some good things. So fun to get a deal!

-Leslie
KindergartenWorks.com

TeachJunkie.com

Buggy for First Grade said...

I love love Target! Looks like you scored some great deals! I knew I should have gone to Target today. :)
Sharon McBee
Buggyforfirstgrade.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!