Sunday, November 10, 2013

Puzzles & Riddles for the Season


Finally...


and


have been posted in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.

They should have been completed last week but life got in the way, GO FIGURE!!

Here's a sample riddle...


and a sample puzzle to get you started.



Click on the puzzle and riddle above to grab your own copies. ENJOY!

**The first 5 people who leave a comment below with their email AND which set above that they wish they could get for FREE, will get their wish!


16 comments:

  1. I would love the Picture Puzzles!

    Teacher at Heart
    teacheratheart123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My students LOVE your riddles!!! So much fun!

    Ali
    alischepis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would love this! starla.willis@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love the picture puzzles! ahenry4443ah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! nl_scannon@seovec.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missing addends or riddles. Starla. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops. I forgot to say I would like the puzzles. nl_scannon@seovec.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love the puzzle pack!
    Cindy
    ccfirstteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the puzzles!!! Mrs.edwards2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the puzzle pack! Lkgirl24@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love your November Picture Math and Literacy Picture Puzzles! kspra123@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the freebies- they both look like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATS to Teacher at Heart, Ali, Angie Henry, Miss Cannon, and Cindy!

    THANKS everyone!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much Kathy! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're always so creative...love these, Kathy!
    Ashley
    Just Reed!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...