Saturday, December 14, 2013

The 10th Day of Christmas...




On the TENTH Day of Christmas, my blogger gave to me...



a game from the past...so I can try to finish answering emails!


Click the picture above to grab your very own copy.  ENJOY!!

**These downloads will only be available for one hour from 8:00 pm-9:00 pm EST.  

After that time, it will be ONLY be available for purchase in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. 

**PLEASE leave a comment below to let me know that you grabbed a copy so I will have some idea how many are grabbed up. THANKS!

See you tomorrow for another gift!

18 comments:

  1. Thank you for the 10th time! This looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun! Thanks again for another great activity! Blessings, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - I didn't get it last year. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!!!! This is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for another great resources!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your holiday gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some how I don't have this one! Glad to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks very much for another fun activity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kathy, Thanks for another great game. My Firsties and I love them all! I got my email for my 6th day gift- thanks for that too. You're the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hoppy Christmas to you, too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...