Currently January...


Starting the New Year by linking up with Farley @ Oh' Boy Fourth Grade...


Listening...It's a college football kind of day! What else can I say...I'm a fan!

Loving...my new technology because it's super simple and fits right in my purse.

Thinking...about how much I want the students at my school to do a SUPER job this year despite the obstacles they face.

Wanting...too, too many things to mention here!!

Needing...a good night's sleep that I haven't had in quite a while.

Memory/Tradition...lots of fun with my nieces and family.

Happy New Year EVERYONE and THANKS for hanging with me!









8 comments

Chrissy said...

It's a football kind of day around here too! Happy New Year, Kathy!
Chrissy
First Grade Found Me

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you too, Kathy! I hope you get some good rest soon! :)

Teacher at Heart

Amanda D! said...

Hi! I found your blog through Farley's linky. Very cute!! It looks like you're watching football today. Me too! Isn't is grand?? I've been missing my football Saturday's the past couple of weeks. I hope you had a great New Year!!!

-Amanda
Teacher At The Wheel

Diapers and Donuts said...

Isn't the iPad mini amazing! Did you get the retina display one? I have the older one ---the 1st mini and I'm obsessed. I love that it fits into my purse along with my coach planner. #techie but still love to write things down. I'm an EAGLES fan so I'll be watching them tonight && my husband is in the running to win superbowl tickets. He has a 1 out 7 chance #fingerscrossed

Check out my blog @ Teaching Pawsitively

-Sarah

Kathy said...

I also love that it fits right in my purse! GOOD LUCK to your husband!

Kathy said...

Thanks Chrissy!

Kathy said...

Thanks!

Kathy said...

Thanks Amanda! I think I'll be going through withdrawal without football on Saturdays.

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!