Your INVITE has arrived...

FINALLY...



40 comments

Leroy said...

Thanks so much for doing 12 days of Christmas again. It is one of my favorite times of the year. I am so excited and can't wait until 8:00 every night.

Unknown said...

Can't wait until tomorrow at 8. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your 12 days of Christmas event. You have blessed me and my classroom with such wonderful games & activities over the past years. I just copied several of the games you have made in the past years for my class to play next week (our last week before Christmas break). I know they will provide a little sanity in the chaos of the week.

CL said...

Looking forward to it like in previous years!

cindy said...

Thanks so much! This is the best teacher thing for the holidays. Looking forward to each wonderful item.

peppy65 said...

Thank you for doing this, can't wait!

Tracy Carpenter said...

Much love!! Cannot wait! <3 Thanks again!

Mrs. Mary Aper said...

Awesome! Can't wait! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I always wait for your twelve days of Christmas.... I am looking forward to all your awesomeness!!!!

Mrs. Brooks said...

How fun!!

ronnie said...

Thank you.

laura said...

thanks for hosting your 12 days...hope i can take advantage of it...i always am a day late with central time. Merry Christmas. laura

gabypoons said...

WOW! I'm so happy for the 12 days... You're so generous.

Renee S. said...

Excited for your 12 days of Christmas ! Such an amazing gift from you !

Unknown said...

can't wait - thank you

Amanda said...

Setting my alarm so I don't forget! Thank you!

Kinderkids said...

I was afraid I had missed this! Thank you very, very much!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite, cant wait.

Karen F. said...

So exciting!!!! Thank you so much!!!! ��������

Anonymous said...

Thank you for doing this each year! I look forward to it each day!

Crissy said...

Yayyy! Thank you so much!!

Unknown said...

I am excited! Thank you!

Conner4 said...

I am so excited! Just like a kid waiting for Santa!

1stgradefireworks said...

Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus...THANK YOU! Wendy 1stgradefireworks

Unknown said...

This sounds awesome!! Thank you!!

Jennieree said...

ACK! Didn't show in my bloglovin feed until today! Can't wait for your awesomeness!

bethm said...

Awesome....thought I missed it!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Thanks!
scheinbere@hotmail.com

first grade rocks said...

I look forward to this every year.
Thank you!

Unknown said...

Thank you! I look forward to your 12 days of Christmas every year!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to the 12 days!

Mrs. Wheeler said...

LOVE it! I'm so happy I remembered to check in!!!! Thank you!!!!

Jay Pea said...

You spoil us rotten and we love it! THANK YOU,

Unknown said...

Looking forward to it. Thank you!

Kari Steele said...

I linked here from the Bloglovin' Daily Digest. I don't know what this is all about, but it sounds like a good time!

kd said...

I'm excited to find out what this is all about!!

Unknown said...

I am so looking forward to the 12 day celebration. Thank you so much for doing this!

Unknown said...

Hope I haven't missed it,

Unknown said...

Looking forward to it!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your generosity! Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!