SUPER BOWL: Atlanta Falcon FUN


First of all, ENJOY a SALE in honor of the ATLANTA FACLCONS...


Click on the pic above to shop now!

For more FUN...



Throughout the game,  I will have one item in my store changed to a FLASH FREEBIE every time the FALCONS have possession of the ball.  The item will be changed for each possession!

Yes, as long as we (Atlanta Falcons) have the ball, you can grab something for FREE!!

This is how it's going to work...

Each time the FALCONS have the ball from the 1st down to through 4th down/Field Goal/TOUCHDOWN, I will change something in my store from PAID to FREE. You can grab it by clicking on the RISE UP pic above.

I told you that you are going to want to be an ATLANTA FALCON fan!

Cheer the FALCONS on by leaving feedback!

I am looking forward to a GREAT game, giving away lots of stuff for FREE, and an Atlanta Falcon win!



ENJOY the game!

15 comments

sowewait said...

So fun!

Sara said...

I am cheering for the Falcons anyway, but this gives me even more reason to support them!!

Sarah Hankinson said...

How fun! Thanks! Go Falcons!

Michele Snyder said...

Go Falcons! Thank you so much!

Jay Pea said...

Totally cheering for the FALCONS! Thank you so much! This is gonna be fun and rewarding!!! Your generosity is appreciated!

Unknown said...

My brother would disown me if I wasn't cheering the Falcons. I have clicked on the image, but it doesn't show the item is free, still says it is paid. What am I doing wrong?

Michele Snyder said...

Refresh your browser.

Unknown said...

I tried that and it didn't work.

Kathy said...

Refresh the browser page. I am changing it with every possession.

Unknown said...

It says the image context is disabled??

Unknown said...

No new products showing up as free anymore. :(

Unknown said...

There has been nothing for the last 2 possessions on my end.

Unknown said...

Thank you!!!

Jan said...

Thanks for the fun game- I've grabbed a few freebies tonight! (Making Earth Day Words, Little Old Lady Who Swallowed a Frog, and Subtraction Task Cards so far!!) Hoping t snag a few more. ;) And I think you're going to get your Falcon win!!

Unknown said...

Ditto!

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!