Thursday, March 10, 2011

Leprechaun Glyph

We made Leprechauns today to go with a new glyph.  They are so cute! I left my patterns at school so I will have to post them this weekend.  My favorite part is the color of the buttons. Check them out...

This was mine!  


  1. I've just now discovered your blog and I am in LOVE! Thanks for all the awesome games, books, activities. I'm an instant fan of yours!


  2. Me too! You have great ideas! Thanks for sharing and come by and check out my blog too...

    Curls and a Smile

  3. I add a link at my Facebook Group: ESL/EFL Elementary Teachers... Your ideas are great for English Langiage Learners.

  4. Would love a copy of the pattern, please and thanks for sharing!


THANKS for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...