We've been NOMINATED...

First of all, I want to THANK everyone for all the WONDERFUL comments! They have definitely made my day!

To top that off, I was honored to receive an email that this blog has been nominated for the Most Fascinating Blog of 2011 in the Teaching Blog category.


Online PhD Programs


This is what the email said...


And the site said...

The Fascination Awards are an annual collection of the web’s most inspirational and thought-provoking blogs and are nominated by our editorial team and voted on by our readers.

We know that all blogs are not created equal, so we want to recognize websites that go above and beyond, providing truly engaging content for their visitors. Again, congratulations on your nomination!


The first thing I needed to do was go back and read that post.

Then I needed to thank you for reading, commenting on my blog, and encouraging me to continue this adventure.

So...

THANK YOU!


*I may need to ask you to vote for my blog in the near future

If you haven't been to the party yet, don't forget to stop by the PARTY.

The BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY ends Friday, January 20, 2012 at 12:01 pm.

18 comments

Lori Faas said...

Congrats!
Lori@
bee-the-change.blogspot.com

Gayla said...

WOW! I am so happy for you. If you need someone to vote for you, you can count on me!

Kathy said...

THANKS Gayla!

Kathy

Laura said...

Congrats to you and Happy Birthday! My kiddos and I love your stuff! Thanks for your sharing your talents with us! Laura

Kristen said...

Congratulations Kathy!! This is so well-deserved. Keep us posted so I can vote for you!!!
Kristen

Kathy said...

THANKS Kristen!

Kathy

Unknown said...

Congrats!! =)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

Lisa Lizak and Beth Wright said...

WOW :) Congratulations! You are a truly talented teacher and blog writer and you completely deserve to win :) We love reading your posts and come away with so many cute and creative ideas! Thanks for inspring so many teachers, us included :) Have a wonderful rest of your day :)

Lisa and Beth :)
WOW! Congrats that is soooo cool :) Have a great rest of your day :)

Lisa :)
Made In The Shade In Second Grade

Barbara said...

Oh WOW, congratulations! That's very cool :)

❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful

msjonesjunction said...

Congratulations!!! You deserve it!!

Tamara L. Chilver said...

Woo hoo Kathy!!! I am doing the happy dance for you!

Julie Gornall said...

Congratulations Kathy!!

Sheri said...

Congratulations:)
Sheri
1st Grade Rocks!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Kathy, and congratulations on your award!! You have a fantastic blog and I love stopping by to read your posts!

Rebecca
Teaching First

Kimberly said...

Congrats, Kathy!
Kimberly :)
http://creativeteaching-kimberly.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

Wow. Way to go !!!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Kathy!! Love your blog!! You have fantastic ideas to share!!

Jennifer
The First Grade Dream

Debbie said...

You get my vote!.... I clicked on over and cast my vote for your amazing and inspirational blog! Thanks for all you do to inspire us!!!

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!