First Day of NOT The Twelve Days of Christmas


WELCOME to my 8th Annual Christmas Celebration!


It's NOT the usual 12 Days of Christmas, because I'm just doing 5 Days of Christmas. 

We are NOT setting our alarm clocks this year. Whew! I hope you are not too disappointed.

If you have never participated in one of my celebrations before, check out what we have done in the past years by clicking here.

I am EXCITED to share activities with you each day for the next 5 days. Each day I will post a NEW Freebie in my store. There is NOT a time limit this year either. Tell your friends to grab one, too!

On the FIRST Day of Christmas, Kathy gave to me...



Click the picture above to go straight to my store and grab your gift.  ENJOY!!


*PLEASE leave a comment below to let me know that you got a gift and leave feedback in my store. THANKS!


See you tomorrow for my next gift!

9 comments

Missy Snyder said...

I LOVE this game, so I know my kids will! Thank you so much for your generosity!

Cindy said...

Thank you!! Feedback left! :o)

Erin Ropelato said...

Thank you so much! Kids will love playing this game

Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch! My kiddos will love this!!

Unknown said...

Thank you Kathy! Love all your creations!


Unknown said...

As always wonderful resource! Thank you Kathy! I love your every many days of Christmas every year!

Unknown said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Delighted said...

Thanks :-)

sowewait said...

Thank you, Kathy! Just checking to make sure all is okay! Hopefully you are busy enjoying time off and the holidays!

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!