Monday, April 02, 2012

Where's the Easter Bunny?

THANKS to everyone who stopped by to take advantage of the BOGO sale at my Teachers Pay Teachers store this weekend!

Here's another winner...


Who said...


I decided to put an Easter spin on it and use this book.


I know it's a lift the flap book but that makes it more fun for them.

It's also a perfect fit to review position words.

Jennifer, here's a game created just for you!


Remember everyone wins the game!

Click on the picture above to grab your own copy. ENJOY!

7 comments:

  1. HOLY MOLY! I love this! I adore this! I am grateful for you sharing this! =)

    You are amazing...thank you for sharing your creativity!

    We had a visit from The Easter Bunny today...he even left us a package! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen that Splat book yet. What a fun game to go with!
    --Chrissy
    Http://firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute thank you! I love all your games!
    Tammy

    First Grade @ Klinger Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that a new Splat book?! Thank you for sharing the fun game!

    Cheers To School

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I haven't seen this Splat book but will definitely have to check it out now! Thanks so much for the freebie! :)

    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this! Will totally be using it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! Thank you so much for sharing!


    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...